- Use a high quality camera or your smartphone.
- Use natural light (daylight) and make sure that is are no hard shadows or highlights.
- Avoid taking pictures of your dog with accessories such as headgear and dog costumes / apparel - only collars are allowed.
- Take a good picture of your dog sitting or standing. Try to reach the same eye level as your dog.
- Make sure face and neck is visible.
- Send your dog photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please note for the "Detailed Artwork" it's very important we get a good quality of your image. The better quality - the better result.